Search This Blog

practicalkikaymom

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Plants vs Zombies

Today is already Thursday and I can't wait for the weekend to come. My hands are uberly itching to play Plants vs Zombies. IWhen I graduated in high school, I thought Diablo would be the last computer game that I will ever play but thanks to my sister in law Iya I'm back to playing this kind of stuff again. I'm so hooked playing this computer game! I can stay awake for almost 2 days straight just playing this game and literally, kain at banyo lang ang pahinga. When this application was added to my Ipod touch (err.. my son Clyde's ipod. Inangkin na niya eh) I became so happy because at least I can play with it when I'm travelling with my family. Gosh, I don't know whetn this addiction will go but as of now, I'm enjoying this game. To the person/s who developed this game, you're the best! Hopefully you'll be able to come up with a sequel of this game (I finished it a lot of times already, be it with my laptop or Ipod touch). How about you guys? are you addicted to this game as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment