Search This Blog

practicalkikaymom

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Birthday!!!


Hi! Sorry if it took me some time to update my blog.. I just got back to work this week and I need to catch up on my unfinished tasks. Anyway, I was still able to celebrate my birthday last May 9. After Clyde was discharged in the hospital, we went directly to Super8 to shop for ingredients. My hubby's high school friend will be coming over so I need to impress them. Well I guess I was successful. I was able to cook Linguini with sweet tomato sauce, Season's Chicken, Dynamite and Baby back ribs. Sadly my hubby wasn't able to taste my baby back ribs. His friends and his family really loved it. I guess my effort was paid off by all their compliments. Ayway, here are the picturres of my birthday celebration:

1 comment: