Search This Blog

practicalkikaymom

Monday, May 17, 2010

Grendha

Hi everybody! I just would like to show my hubby's gift for my birthday. It's a pink gladiator/thong sandals from Grendha. I've been giving my hubby a lot of hints that I've been wanting these babies as gift. Well, it paid off! Or I guess my hubby just wants to get rid of my Croc-crocan shoes (which I bought for 100 pesos because I got tired of walking around wearing my 4-inch heels). Well whatever his reason is, I just want to let him know that I was sooo happy with my new Pangharabas footwear. You may check Shoe Salon and Jump if you also want to buy a pair of these Uber comfy yet fasyon footwear.I'm so sorry I wasn't able to upload the better pictures of me wearing the sandals. My computer says there's somthing wrong with the file information of my other pics. Anyway, till next time! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment