Search This Blog

practicalkikaymom

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tracing my Roots



































I was thinking about my first ever blog post. Then I finally came up with an idea.. Why not trace my roots? My late grandfather was born and raised in Lipa City Batangas. When he and my grandma settled down they decided to live in Polangui, Albay (Bicol). I spent the first 16 years of my life knowing all the relatives from my granny's side. I've met some of my grandfather's relatives but I didn't get to bond with them as much as I did with the relatives on my grandmother's side. I've been to Lipa for a few times yet I already forgotten about the place. It was year 2003 since the last time I've been there. So when the opportunity came for us to visit Lipa, I grabbed it. We stayed at Luntian resort which happens to be owned by one of my elderly cousins. Then we transferred to another resort (Nonette's Green Leaf Resort) which is also owned by another relative. Here are the pictures. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment